Honda Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Honda owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Honda have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Honda problems over the last year:
Trends over the Last Year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2013 Honda Accordstarter failure#1
- 2010 Honda Accordexcessive oil consumption#2
- 2008 Honda Accordexcessive oil consumption#3
- 2013 Honda Accordexcessive oil consumption#4
- 2009 Honda Accordexcessive oil consumption#5
- 2006 Honda Civicclearcoat and paint problems#6
- 2013 Honda Accordengine won't turn over, won't start#7
- 2016 Honda Accordheadlight failure#8
- 2015 Honda CR-Vvibrates like crazy#9
- 2009 Honda Civicclear coat peeling#10